Talking Bhagavad Gita
The world’s first illustrated speaking book in 11 Languages with guided meditation by Gurudev Sri Sri Ravishankar Ji.
- Packed in Beautiful Printed Silk Pouch,
- Beautifully Crafted, Hard Bound, Aquas Coating, Golden Glittering and Golden Edges
- Now Learn at your convenience and pace. Bhagavad GITA uses multi-sensory Book and Reader that has a unique combination of TOUCH-SOUND-VISUAL technology.
- Each touch to the pages triggers audio responses that engages the reader for a longer time and enables independent learning
Interactive Art Illustration
- Over 180 original illustrations with built in interactivity.
The Premium Gift Box
- Premium gift box containing GITA, Wisdom flute, Charger. This is attractively designed and can be gifted at any occasions.
- The Translation of al 700 Verses of Gita in 11 Languages: Assamese, Tamil, Telegu, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Spanish, French and Nepali besides Sanskrit
Detailed Explanation of each verse in today’s context in Hindi and English
Word by Word Meaning
- Correct Pronunciation of each word in Sanskrit and Its meaning in Hindi 108 Krishna Bhajans; Bhajans on Krishna Six in Each Chapter
- Guided Meditation by Gurudev Sri Sri Ravishankar JI which helps you to calm the mind and bring solace to oneself
- Recitation of Shlokas in Hindi And Sanskrit
- Learn Chanting and Record and Compare Pronunciation