Frequently Asked Questions
Can I purchase products from your physical store?
The online bookstore offers our broadest collection of products. Our products are available at authorized Art of Living Foundation local centers and other authorized resellers. For a location near, please call us.
Are products available for download as digital files?
Yes. Many books are available in Kindle format at Amazon.com. Many audio talks are available for immediate download as mp3's on Amazon.com and Itunes.com.
I am an Art of Living Volunteer and I want to purchase products for our local Art of Living Center. How should I proceed?
Please call us. You will first have to be set up as an authorized Art of Living "Divine Shop." This is done by completing a "Divine Shop Application." Following review and approval, you will be able to obtain products for your local center for resale.
I represent a commercial business/non-profit and I am interested in carrying Art of Living products for resale. How should I proceed?
Yes, this is possible. We will have you complete a short "Reseller Application" for our review and approval. Please call us to request an application.
I am an author/owner and/or an authorized agent/distributor of a book/CD/DVD/product which I would like to make available for sale through the Art of Living Foundation. How should I proceed?
It is possible to make your product available for sale through a partnership with the Art of Living Foundation Store. In order to do this we request that you complete a "Partnership Application" for our review and approval.
Note that we receive innumerable requests for partnerships and affiliate product sales. We have established some criteria to help us all ensure that the appropriate products are made available through us. This process takes time and involves many people. Please be patient.
In general, we will review the completed Partnership Application and respond back within 30 days from date of receipt of the completed partnership application.
I would like to use some of H.H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's quotes/pictures/voice/audio/video in my publication/book/CD/DVD/product. How should I proceed?
The use of Art of Living Foundation's and H.H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's logos/pictures/quotes/marks/audio/video etc. are subject to Art of Living Foundation's copyright policy.
We request that you get in touch with us to complete a "Right to Use Application" so that we may evaluate your request. Once you receive a written notice of approval from Art of Living Foundation, only then, may you utilize the information.
I would like to volunteer my services to the Art of Living Foundation Store. Do you have any available work for volunteers?
Yes, we do have many projects at Art of Living Store where an inspired volunteer can make a significant contribution.
We request that you complete a simple "Volunteer Application" for our review and we will get in touch with you.
In general, following are the areas in which we have ongoing volunteer work available:
- Writing Copy for this website: Volunteers will create and edit product descriptions.
- Graphic Design: Volunteers will create and edit product images and other graphics for this website and for other projects related with the creation of new audio/video products.
- Facebook: Volunteers will maintain the Art of Living Foundation Store Facebook Presence.
- Twitter: Volunteers will maintain the Art of Living Foundation Store Twitter Presence.
- iTunes: Volunteers will maintain the Art of Living Foundation Store iTunes Presence.
- Store Website: Volunteers will maintain the Art of Living Foundation Store Website.
- Audio Transcription: Volunteers will listen to audio recordings from H.H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and transcribe the audio commentary in a text document.
- Audio/Video Editing: Volunteers will work with "Apple/Mac" based Audio/Video editing tools to edit raw audio/video files.
- Product Design: Volunteers will review available content to identify possible new products that could be made available - for example - review existing commentaries and identify work that can be compiled into an audio/video talk or a book for a new release.
- Proofreading: Volunteers will proofread books and/or audio transcriptions for accuracy.
- Store Management: Volunteers will work on administrative and operational tasks necessary for running a global e-commerce site.
- Partner Management: Volunteers will work on administrative and operational tasks for evaluating and managing partner relationships, including global online platforms, authors, artists, and merchants.
- Event Management: Volunteers will work on administrative and operational tasks for specific events during the US National Tour of H.H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.
- Technology & IT Services: Volunteers will work on identifying, evaluating, implementing and maintaining the appropriate technologies necessary for the efficient functioning of the Art of Living Foundation Store - such as web applications, mobile applications, payment processing, point of sale software, inventory management, networking, etc.
- Narrator: Volunteers will work on narrating/reading essays, talks and commentaries by H.H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar for the creation of Audio Books.
- Reviewer: Volunteers will manage the review process for products on this website and on Amazon and iTunes.